Exo Terra Reptile Incubator Pro
The Exo Terra Precision Incubator PRO makes incubating reptile eggs safer and uncomplicated. The Incubator’s dimming/pulse proportional thermostat accurately keeps the set temperature, while the hygrostat regulates the relative humidity through the USB humidifier.
The digital adjustable temperature and humidity control allows you to provide optimal incubating conditions for every species, significantly reducing the risk of egg loss. To facilitate regular monitoring, the easy-to-read LED screen shows actual and set temperature & humidity levels.
- Digital Temperature & Humidity Control with easy-to-read LED display screen
- LED screen displays actual and pre-set temperature & humidity levels
- Accurate dimming & pulse proportional heating & humidifying combination
- From 10°C up to 38°C (50°F – 100°F) and up to 95% RH
- 55W Solid Radiant Heat Element gently emits heat from above, simulating nature
- Hygrostat regulates humidity through a USB humidifier, which maintains humidity at optimum levels
- Sloped basin returns water condensation to the humidifier reservoir
- Dual ventilation, rounded corners, and the fine foam insulation layer ensure gradual airflow, and prevent drafts that may cause temperature & humidity fluctuations
- Transparent lid allows easy monitoring of the incubation and hatching process without temperature or humidity loss
- Insulating styrofoam sidewalls maintain stable temperatures
- Retains temperature and humidity settings in case of temporary power failure
- 1 USB humidifier included
- Improves Hatch Rates!
- Holds up to 12 eggs
- Easy-to-use; no more hassle to maintain correct substrate humidity
The Exo Terra Incubation Box makes incubating reptile eggs safer, less complicated and improves hatch rates. The Exo Terra Incubation Box is based on the Suspended Incubation Method, meaning the eggs will be suspended in a specifically designed tray “above” water or substrate, not embedded “in” a moist substrate. This method not only ensures maximum gas exchange between the permeable egg membrane and the surrounding air in the container, it also allows the eggs to absorb sufficient moisture from the ambient humidity in the container.
REPLACEMENT USB HUMIDIFIER
The Replacement USB humidifier is a replacement part for the Exo Terra Precision Incubator PRO with humidity control.
The lifespan of the Replacement USB humidifier is approx. 800 working hours. Reducing the humidity setting to 70-75% will reduce the working hours of the humidifying membrane resulting in an increased lifespan of the Replacement USB humidifier.