Kong Extreme Ball W/Rope Large 38cm x 7.5cm (approx)
The Extreme KONG Ball with Rope adds long-lasting diversity to games of fetch and tug. Made from KONG Extreme rubber, the ball is designed for durability for long-lasting interactive play. The 100% cotton rope also rewards appropriate chewing behavior while massaging teeth and gum. All of this adds up to playful bouts of mentally stimulating and enriching engagement.
- KONG Extreme Black Rubber ball for durable fetching fun
- 100% Cotton rope for tugging and chewing satisfaction
- Ideal for energized interactive play
- This tough toy is designed for canines that love to play rough!
- It combines 2 toys in one with a strong knotted rope and a durable, bouncy rubber ball in the centre
- The unique design helps to improve your dog’s oral hygiene and exercises the jaw muscles during play
- Dogs love a variety of textures; therefore, this toy will be a major hit!
- Made from strong, flexible rubber and durable cotton rope material
- The cotton rope is threaded through the middle of the ball and is knotted at each end with fun fluffy frayed edges
- The rope is perfect for tug-of-war games or for flinging long distances
- The rope is great for dental flossing as your dog’s teeth rub against the toy
- Chomping on the rope can also gently massage, soothe and condition the gums
- Fantastic for fetch, chase, wrestle, tug or just mucking around
- Strong and durable for never-ending play
- Easy to carry around in your dog’s mouth
- Provides both physical exercise and mental stimulation
- Interactive toys provide essential bonding time between you and your pal
- Total: 38cm length x 7.5xm width
- Rope: 38cm length x 1.7cm thick (5cm thick knots)
- Ball: 7.5cm diameter
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than its mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy – do not leave it available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the dog if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to their play style, and a different toy should be provided
- If you have a multiple dog home, take extra care to keep large dogs away from smaller toys
There are no reviews yet.