Reptile One Blue Tongue Starter Kit W/Accessory Pack
The Reptile One Blue Tongue Starter Kit Accessory Packs are ideal for both new and experienced reptile keepers, ensuring each kit has exactly what your reptile needs to live pleasantly in their enclosure. (Enclosure sold separately)
Each Kit Contains:
- 1 x 100W Dome Reflector
- 1 x Ceramic Lamp Holder
- 2 x Lamp Holders
- 1 x 5.0 UVB 13W Compact Lamp
- 1 x 100W Daylight Heat Lamp
- 1 x 7W Heat Mat
- 2 x Corner Dishes for food and water
- 1 x Evergreen Ornament Plant
- 1 x Hide Log with holes
- 1 x EziStat Digital Thermostat
Features & Benefits:
- EziStat Thermostat unit allows you to accurately control the temperature inside your terrarium. The Ezistat is easy to use and suitable for controlling up to a maximum of 400watts to various heating sources including heat lamps and heat mats.
- 5.0 UVB 13W Compact Lamp produces UVA and UVB spectra found in sunlight. The company lamp assists in natural production of vitamin D3 and promotes feeding, breeding and healthy growth rates.
- Dome Reflectors are designed to direct heat and light produced by a heat lamp towards an intended basking site.
- Lamp Holders are designed to provide a secure mounting point for your Heat Lamp on virtually any surface.
- Ceramic Lamp Holder is made from high quality and thermally ceramic fitting; it’s the flexible solution for installing light bulbs in your enclosure.
- 7W Heat Mat is designed to include a built-in thermal safety cut off, ensuring safety from potential overheating.
- Durable corner bowls blend into your reptile’s environment. Perfect for food and water.
- 100W Daylight Heat Lamp is used to provide intense light and optimum heat conditions during daylight hours over a selected basking point such as a rock or log. These lamps are ideal for diurnal, sun-loving animals that will be attracted to a bright light source.
- Hide Log with Holes assists with replicating a natural environment while providing a cooling off area or a hide for your blue tongue lizard.
- Evergreen Plant provides a sense of security for reptiles that require shelter or camouflage.