Reptile One Cricket Holding Box W/Feeding Tube Small 14.5 x 8 x 10cm
Keep your crickets healthy and bursting with freshness!
Dark tubes attract crickets to hide in and facilitates ease of feeding by simply shaking them out of the tube and dusting crickets. Food and water dispensers prolong life of crickets, and their shallow height enables crickets to drink without drowning.
Take the hassle out of trying to catch crickets from their box and feed your reptiles with ease.
- Carry handle for portability
- Durable plastic box ensures your crickets won’t escape!
- Easy to use
- Keeps crickets alive for longer.
Hints and Tips:
- Make sure the ventilation holes at the top of the box are not blocked as crickets need plenty of air circulation.
- To keep crickets alive and fresh, feed your crickets with fresh carrots, vegetable scraps and gut-load.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
- Keep the holding box away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures as crickets do not survive in such temperatures.
- Ideal temperature range for keeping your crickets healthy and fresh is between 25°c – 30°c.
- Crickets prefer dark areas so place your cricket box away from bright light sources
Small holds approximately 1 tub of crickets; Large holds up to 4 tubs of crickets