Wombaroo First Aid For Birds 50g
First Aid for Birds provides emergency nutrition for critically sick or orphaned birds.
- An instant energy, high protein boost for all sick birds.
- Highly digestible amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins & minerals for quick absorption.
- Invaluable assist-feeding formula for orphaned or injured birds.
Glucose, maltodextrin, Albumen, hydrolysed casein, vegetable oils, omega-3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamins A, B1,B2,B6, B12,C,D3,E,K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium
Ensure that sick or injured birds are kept in a quiet and warm environment (approximately 28ºC).
Birds should be treated for hypothermia, dehydration and shock before attempted to being fed. Seek veterinary advice.
- Mix 6g (2 heaped teaspoons) of First Aid with 10mL of pre-boiled water heated to about 50°C
- Do not use immediately. Allow mixture to stand for 2 minutes to absorb all the water
- If too thick, reheat and add a little more water
- Feed First Aid at 35°C using a spoon or syringe
- Take care not to introduce food into the bird’s windpipe
- Prepare First Aid fresh each time and feed until the bird recovers enough to eat its normal food.