Dymax Base Soil 9L
Dymax Plant Substrate Base Soil reaches and maintains proper pH quickly, does not cloud water and can be used straight from the packet.
Dymax Base Soil is the most fundamental item for a successful planted aquarium. Dymax Base Soil provides necessary trace elements for plant growth as well as enhancing root developmment.
Dymax Base Soil 9l decreases the hardness of the water and lowers the pH level to the degree at which most aquatic plants can consume nutrients and comfortably grow. The soil granules maintain shape and density underwater. With Dymax Base Soil, growing difficult plants becomes easier and is ideal for fish demanding soft water.
- Made from specially processed natural material from the earth.
- Colloid particles and create water clarity without any chemical treatment.
- Gives clarity to the water and creates environment ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Helps to lower the hardness level in the aquarium.
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants.
- Composed the granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems rather than conventional substrates such as sand.
- Granules maintain their shape under water providing constant air supply which is vital for the long maintenance of a planted aquarium.