Serenity Bromothymol Blue 50mL
1. Clean your vial thoroughly ( do not add back to tank)
2. half fill vial with aquarium water that is to be tested.
3. Add 3 drops of Bromothymol Blue pH indicator to vial
4. Place cap on vial and shake until colour is uniform
5. Compare colour in test vial to closet colour on a pH chart. DO NOT add back into the aquarium. Clean your vial thoroughly.
6 Adjust pH up or down as necessary by small adjustments.
7. pH should be tested weekly and at fortnightly water change.
All fish benefit from a 25% fortnightly water change, remember to add a water conditioner to detoxify tap water.