Fluval Hang-On Breeding Box
Easily attaching to the side of most aquariums up to 1″ thick, the Hang-On Breeder Box provides isolated housing for protecting fry, sick/weak fish or new fish that require acclimation.
- Multi-functional breeder box
- Ideal as a hatchery and incubator to help protect new born fry from being eaten (improves survival rate)
- Provides a safe haven for injured or weak fish
- Helps acclimate new fish as water circulates throughout box from aquarium
- Hangs onto aquarium exterior for easily observing fish and convenient maintenance
- Space-saving design – measures 6.5″ L x 5″ W x 4.75″ H / 16.5 x 12.5 x 12 cm and holds 0.3 US Gal / 1.1 L of water
- For use with frameless aquariums with a glass thickness of 0.25-0.4″ / 5-10 mm and framed aquariums less than 1 ¾” / 47 mm
- Requires Air Pump (1L/per minute – Item# A849) and Airline Tubing (Item# A1141) – sold separately
- Utilizes same conditioned water as aquarium – no additional heater or filter required
- For use in fresh and saltwater aquariums
There are no reviews yet.