Hikari Shrimp Cuisine 10g
Shrimp Cuisine has been developed after considerable research into the nutritional requirements of delicate and higher end shrimp. A formulation utilizing a wide range of ingredients including vegetable matter herbivorous shrimp prefer especially seaweed and spirulina.
Made in Japan.
- Specially selected ingredients for all freshwater ornamental Shrimp
- Rich in vegetable matter including Seaweed and Spirulina
- Offers the necessary mineral profile for proper ecdysis (shedding)
- World’s smallest disc like pellet which is small enough for Shrimps of all ages
- Rapidly assimilated, promoting excellent growth and form without clouding the Shrimp’s environment
All types of freshwater ornamental shrimps including Cardina and Neocaridina species.
Feed multiple times daily, the amount your shrimp will consume within a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after the feeding period.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fibre||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorous|
|min. 35%||min. 9.0%||max. 6.0%||max. 10%||max. 14%||min. 0.8%|