Nexgard Spectra 7.6-15kg 6 Pack
Nexgard Spectra is a revolutionary new parasite prevention product which protects your dog from fleas, ticks, mites, intestinal worms, and heartworm for a full month.
Nexgard Spectra combines two active ingredients to provide complete protection against the most common internal and external parasites of dogs in Australia. Like Nexgard, Nexgard Spectra protects against fleas, mites and ticks, but has the added benefit of protecting against roundworms, hookworms, whipworm, heartworm and the flea tapeworm. It comes as a soft, tasty beef-flavoured chew which your dog will love.
Tick paralysis can be fatal, so prevention is essential if you live in a tick area, or are planning to visit one. Paralysis ticks are found in most areas of the east coast of Australia and can be active year round in warmer climates. Dogs usually pick up ticks in their fur when moving through areas of long grass or scrub.
Each chew contains:
- 37.5mg Afoxolaner and
- 7.5mg Milbemycin Oxime
- Suitable for dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age and over 2 kg in body weight
- Kills fleas
- Treats and controls ticks (Paralysis Ticks, Brown Dog Ticks and Bush ticks)
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls roundworm, hookworm and whipworm
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis
- Prevents flea tapeworm infestation
- Treats and controls demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange and otodectic mange caused by mites
- A soft and readily eaten monthly chew
- A single dose remains effective for a full month after administration
Flea Treatment And Prevention
- Kills adult fleas within 6 – 8 hours after dosing
- To minimise the likelihood of flea reinfestation: In areas where fleas are known to be present, monthly treatment should continue throughout the year without interruption, and all animals in the household should be treated with an approved flea control product.
- Kills Paralysis, Bush tick and Brown Dog ticks within 48 hours after dosing
- Provides control of pre-existing Paralysis tick infestations by 24 hours after dosing
- Dosing for tick prevention should commence before the dog is exposed to ticks
- In areas where ticks are known to be present, monthly treatment should continue throughout the year without interruption
- For optimal tick control use this product in conjunction with daily searching and removal of ticks
Heartworm Disease Prevention
- Administer monthly to prevent heartworm disease
- Monthly treatment should continue throughout the year without interruption
- Consult your veterinarian before commencing a heartworm prevention program
Intestinal Worm Treatment And Control
- Regular treatment with NexGard Spectra provides effective treatment and control
- Control of tapeworm is achieved through the action of afoxolaner
- Afoxolaner, due to its rapid speed of killing fleas, effectively prevents maturation of the immature stage, and therefore prevents flea tapeworm infestation
Mange Treatment and Control
- Treats and controls demodectic mange caused by Demodex spp., sarcoptic mange (scabies) caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, and otodectic mange (ear mite infestations) caused by Otodectes cynotis
- Not for use in puppies less than 8 weeks of age or less than 2 kg body weight
- The use of NexGard Spectra in heartworm positive dogs has not been evaluated
- Safe use of NexGard Spectra in breeding males and females or pregnant and lactating bitches has not been evaluated
APVMA APPROVAL NO:
There are no reviews yet.