Blue Planet Tri-Sulfa Tablets 15 Pack
Blue Planet Tri Sulfa medication aids in the control of common diseases of aquarium fish including;
- White Spot (Ichthyophthirius multifiliis)
- Various fungal diseases including Mouth and Body Fungus (Columnaris spp)
- Bacterial diseases, including Fin and Tail Rot and other external bacterial diseases.
- Blue Planet Tri Sulfa will work in both fresh and saltwater aquariums. Dose rates can be increased as below however when increasing dose rates please take note of both freshwater fish species Tetra and scaleless fish types like loaches.
Remove activated carbon from filtration system and slow flow rate of sub-gravel filtration for the duration of the treatment.
Prolonged treatments may affect the helpful bacterial flora in the biological filter.
- Pre-dissolve tablets in a disposable cup before addition to the aquarium water.
- Use 1 tablet per 40 litres of aquarium water. In the case of severe infestation use at the rate of one tablet per 20 litres of aquarium water.
Repeat treatment in 3 days if necessary